Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] HBA with SUN / ADIC

2004-07-19 13:41:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] HBA with SUN / ADIC
From: Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com (Len Boyle)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:41:44 -0400
Hello Samuel

Having just gone thru my dump period of trying to get X6768A cards to work with
a stk 9840 and several IBM lto gen2 drives I can feel empathy with you.

Can you tell us up to this point what you have installed and what you are
seeing.
If you have the patches listed below or better installed, can you see the
drives and/or changer using the
the probe-scsi-all command? If so
what do the devices look like in /dev/rmt /dev/sg etc.

len

>From sun I received this list of required software:
Here's the required patches & packages:

SAN Foundation Kit 4.1
SUNWcfpl
SUNWcfplx
SUNWsan

Leadville 6.1.2 drivers
113039-02       Traffic Manager patch
113040-03       fctl/fp/fcp/usoc driver patch
113041-02       fcip driver patch
113042-03       qlc driver patch
113043-02       luxadm patch
113044-02       fp_cfgadm patch