Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media & Drive Error Threshold

2004-07-16 11:17:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media & Drive Error Threshold
From: David_Attreed AT Countrywide DOT Com (David_Attreed AT Countrywide DOT Com)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:17:45 -0700
--=_alternative 0054039688256ED3_=

Mornings,

Are the files DRIVE_ERROR_THRESHOLD, MEDIA_ERROR_THRESHOLD and TIME_WINDOW
still present in 4.5 FP6 on W2K? Am unable to find any mention of them
after 3.4. I've seen a tape get frozen by NetBackup stating "more than 3
errors in 12 hours" and I'm pretty sure that's just the default.

Regards,
David Attreed.

--=_alternative 0054039688256ED3_=

MEDIA_ERROR_THRESHOLD and TIME_WINDOW still present in 4.5 FP6 on W2K?
Am unable to find any mention of them after 3.4. I've seen a tape get frozen
by NetBackup stating &quot;more than 3 errors in 12 hours&quot; and I'm
pretty sure that's just the default.</font>
Regards,<br>
David Attreed.<br>
--=_alternative 0054039688256ED3_=--