Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup for "dummies" ?? - me bing the dummy a t this point

2004-07-07 23:05:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup for "dummies" ?? - me bing the dummy a t this point
From: scott.kendall AT hospira DOT com (Kendall, Scott APX)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 22:05:59 -0500
I've found the Appendices to the Troubleshooting Guide to be helpful.

Most people don't look in the Troubleshooting Guide until there's a problem
and then it's usually only to look up an error code.

There's actually a lot of good information in the back of it that can't be
found in the other guides.

- Scott