Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 - Schedule doesn't work

2004-07-03 09:15:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 - Schedule doesn't work
From: kristianto.setiawan AT sun.co DOT id (kristianto.setiawan AT sun.co DOT id)
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 20:15:01 +0700
Hi gurus,

Need your advice about our backup schedule which doesn't work
The messages :
"skipping backup of client rama-oltp_hme0, policy test3, schedule Full because
it has exceeded the configured number of tries"

All schedule that i create always got  this messages.
I has changing some parameters such as retention set, frequency,
calender.....but still got the error messages like above.

My question :
What the part of schedule that got the exceeded configured number ?

And how the solution ?
Please advice...

Thanks
Kristianto