Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple Classes, one client

2004-06-30 13:36:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple Classes, one client
From: William.Enestvedt AT jwu DOT edu (William Enestvedt)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:36:29 -0400
I have a question about a client that appears in multiple classes, in
NBU 3.4 Data Center on Solaris 8.
   Say I have two classes, one a higher priority Full backup that starts
first, and the second a lower-priority incremental. When the window for
both is open tonight, will both run, or will only the Full?
   I want a special, one-off Full backup to run tonight, but I don't
want to monkey around with adding clients and dropping clients and so
forth. I have read TFM, but real world experienceis always preferrable
to a Veritas book. :7)
   Many thanks for any suggesitons.
-wde
--