Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] exclude list sysntax

2004-06-29 09:45:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] exclude list sysntax
From: Robert.Stump AT dla DOT mil (Stump, Robert (Contractor) (DRMS))
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:45:37 -0400
YIKES!!!
There isn't even a mention of it in the "Release Notes".
They should come out with a "Software Alert"  for this.

Thank you for getting them to at least acknowledge with a technote.
I can't understand why such a dramatic change wasn't documented.
I use policy.schedule ecxclude lists on almost all of my servers.
I guess I'll have to go redo all of them in preparation to goning to 5.x

Thanks again to Ed and Stefanos for bringing this to the group.