Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sybase 12.0 Agent for Veritas Net Backup 4.5 Solaris 9

2004-06-23 19:43:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sybase 12.0 Agent for Veritas Net Backup 4.5 Solaris 9
From: fernando.boveda AT sunps.com DOT ar (Fernando Bóveda)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:43:06 -0500
Hi all,

We are migrating Veritas Net Backup 3.2 running Solaris 8 to Veritas Net
Backup 4.5 on Solaris 9 . We have an Agent for Sybase 12.0 running on
Solaris 8.

In the compatibility matrix of Veritas this agent is only for Veritas Net
Backup 5.0 that we already test and has many problems when recovering old
backups of the other versions.

Does someone has Sybase 12.0 Agent for VNBU 4.5 running on Solaris 9 . If
so, what must we do ?

Best regards
Fr