Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FP4 or FP6?

2004-06-22 11:17:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FP4 or FP6?
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:17:20 -0600
We've got a v4.5 FP4 on Sol 8 installation here.  I was going to just
upgrade to FP6 as a matter of stability but the recent thread where the
"breaking" of multistream restores in FP6 makes me think twice.

All clients are Solaris, NT & Linux & we're using Vault & the Oracle
extensions.

So - for those who've done it - stick with FP4 or do the FP6 upgrade?

-M

  There are 10 kinds of people in the world,
  those that know binary, and those that don't.
  Mark Donaldson - SA - Corporate Express