Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpstart / bpend time out

2004-06-17 15:44:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpstart / bpend time out
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:44:46 -0600
I'm surprised that this hasn't been jumped on...

The timers for bpstart_notify & bpend_notify can be increased beyond the
default 300 seconds using a "BPSTART_TIMEOUT = value" and "BPEND_TIMEOUT =
value" entries in bp.conf on the master server. "value" is expressed in
seconds.

"CALL"?  Is that a DOS thing?

-M