Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Exec 9.1

2004-06-09 03:28:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Exec 9.1
From: monique.marais AT alindigo DOT com (Monique Marais)
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 09:28:44 +0200
Hi peeps

I wonder if anyone could help...

We have a client running backup exec.  I upgraded them from 9.0 to 9.1 and
all seemed to go well til a day ago.  They say their jobs are not showing in
the job schedule, but when the job is supposed to run it shows.  The jobs
themselves are successful, but it bothers them that they're not "visible"
before scheduled run.  All jobs are in the db.  They installed service pack
1.  Could this have affected it?

It's running on Win2k.

Thanks :)

Monique Marais
Support Engineer
African Legend Indigo (Pty) Ltd
South Africa
Business:  +27 11 808 6300
Fax:  +27 11 802 0795
Cell:  +27 083 727 8556 / 083 397 2377
www.alindigo.com

This e-mail and attachments relating thereto, is intended for the
above-mentioned recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
notify the sender and delete it immediately as it contains information
relating to the official business of African Legend Indigo (Pty) Limited,
which is confidential, legally privileged and proprietary to African Legend
Indigo (Pty) Limited.  African Legend Indigo (Pty) Limited does not own and
endorse any other content. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail
are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being those of African
Legend Indigo (Pty) Limited.