Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to backup E:\*.*, not other directories on E:

2004-06-07 09:28:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to backup E:\*.*, not other directories on E:
From: jason.cordes AT enbridge DOT com (jason.cordes AT enbridge DOT com)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:28:58 -0500

Disk Thrashing isn't really a problem in my case, the volume is sitting on
an EVA so the volume is spread out onapproximately 36 drives.

Jason Cordes
IS Administrator
jason.cordes AT enbridge DOT com
713-821-2291

             "Dave Markham"
             <dave.markham@fjs
             erv.net>                                                   To
                                       <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT
edu>
             06/07/2004 08:08          , <jason.cordes AT enbridge DOT com>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [Veritas-bu] How to backup
              "Dave Markham"           E:\*.*, not other directories on E:
             <dave.markham@fjs
                 erv.net>

Be careful of disk thrashing if you are enabling Multiple Data Streams and
are specifying jobs on the same disk.

Look in the admin guide about multiple data streams

Just a note

Dave