Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Offsite Management Scripts

2004-06-04 19:48:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Offsite Management Scripts
From: benr AT cuddletech DOT com (Ben Rockwood)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:48:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hello.

 This might be asking alot, but I'm struggling with the development of
inhouse scripts for duplication, offsiting, re-import, logging it all,
etc, etc.
I was wondering if any kind persons would might sneaking me a peak at
their scripts for doing so?  I know lots of shops have spent alot of time
working the kinks out that have alot more manpower than we do (ie: me).

 Any such scripts would be kept in total confidence and not shared or
distributed in any way, I just need to get some comparative ideas on
methodology mostly and seeing the scripts would be easier than asking 20
questions on this list.

 Thanks to anyone who can help.

 benr.