Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup and Recovery Job Titles

2004-06-04 09:03:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup and Recovery Job Titles
From: Harry.Schaefer AT turner DOT com (Schaefer, Harry)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:03:21 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C44A34.5002B108

Offline Storage Administrator

  _____

From: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu [mailto:veritas-bu-admin
AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] On Behalf Of Yosifovski, Tammy
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 8:10 AM
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

Our company is restructuring titles to align more with job functions and I was
wondering what your company uses for people who setup Netbackup servers and do
the day to day administration.  Your input is appreciated.

Tammy Yosifovski

This e-mail is the exclusive, private and confidential property of the sender.
The

information contained in it is intended solely for the use of the sender and the

intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
advised that

any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action
in

reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received

this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (call the USF

Corporation Technical Support Center at 1-800-753-4563) and then destroy this

document and any copies in any form immediately.  Finally, the recipient should

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. USF
Corporation

email.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C44A34.5002B108

<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<TITLE>Backup and Recovery Job Titles</TITLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV dir=ltr align=left><SPAN class=566550213-04062004><FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Offline Storage Administrator</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><!-- Converted from text/plain format -->
<P><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><BR>
<DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader lang=en-us dir=ltr align=left>
<HR tabIndex=-1>
<FONT face=Tahoma size=2><B>From:</B> veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn
DOT edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] <B>On Behalf Of
</B>Yosifovski,
Tammy<BR><B>Sent:</B> Friday, June 04, 2004 8:10 AM<BR><B>To:</B>
veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu<BR><B>Subject:</B> [Veritas-bu] Backup
and
Recovery Job Titles<BR></FONT><BR></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Our company is restructuring titles to align more
with job functions and I was wondering what your company uses for people who
setup Netbackup servers and do the day to day administration.&nbsp; Your input
is appreciated. </FONT></P>
<P><I><FONT face="Times New Roman">Tammy Yosifovski</FONT></I> </P>
<TABLE>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD bgColor=#ffffff><FONT
[...]
</PRE></FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C44A34.5002B108--