Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR and Lotus Notes

2004-06-01 10:22:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR and Lotus Notes
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:22:47 -0500
--=_alternative 004EFD4D86256EA6_=

We backup our lotus notes server in two parts

1) Windows 2000 with all lotus db's excluded (ntf's and nsf's)
2) Lotus notes using only the DB's using the Veritas Notes Agent.

I'm going to be doing a BMR of my lotus notes server tomorrow.

I'm very confident of BMR being to restore Win2k (part 1 above).

I need direction for restoring 2) on a bare system with only the notes
binaries and not the NTF or NSF db files.

I don't think lotus will be able to startup without any db's.

Is the Veritas Lotus Notes agent able to restore the database files
without Lotus Notes up and running?

Thanks,
Karl

--=_alternative 004EFD4D86256EA6_=

two parts</font>
excluded (ntf's and nsf's)</font>
the Veritas Notes Agent.</font>
notes server tomorrow.</font>
Win2k (part 1 above).</font>
a bare system with only the notes binaries and not the NTF or NSF db
files.</font>
startup without any db's.</font>
to restore the database files without Lotus Notes up and running?</font>
--=_alternative 004EFD4D86256EA6_=--