Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restores staying queued.

2004-05-28 13:16:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restores staying queued.
From: agerst AT avaya DOT com (Gerst, Aaron (Aaron))
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:16:12 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C444D7.79A8A2AE

Here is what I got.  I imported about a TB of data and I am trying to =
restore it to another server.  When I attempt a restore of a big chunk =
of the data it sits in a queued state but if I try a smaller chunk it =
goes to active.  I tried to move the image files to ASCII per Veritas =
website but it still does the same thing.  I am getting it little by =
little but does anyone have any idea how I can fix this so I can restore =
it all at once?

THanks

Aaron

------_=_NextPart_001_01C444D7.79A8A2AE

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.0.6487.1">
<TITLE>Restores staying queued.</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Here is what I got.&nbsp; I imported =
about a TB of data and I am trying to restore it to another =
server.&nbsp; When I attempt a restore of a big chunk of the data it =
sits in a queued state but if I try a smaller chunk it goes to =
active.&nbsp; I tried to move the image files to ASCII per Veritas =
website but it still does the same thing.&nbsp; I am getting it little =
by little but does anyone have any idea how I can fix this so I can =
restore it all at once?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">THanks</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Aaron</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C444D7.79A8A2AE--