Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup to Disk?

2004-05-27 18:37:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup to Disk?
From: claudius95 AT yahoo DOT com (I Claudius)
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:37:29 -0700 (PDT)
All,

I wanted to thank everyone for your input. I was at
the DD offices today doing some last minute lab
testing with their SE. I have made a decision to go
forward with them and their product. Danny, thanks for
the input. I appreciate the feedback and info that you
all gave that helped me make my decision.

thx
Cameron

--- Danny Baldonado <Danny.Baldonado AT lucasfilm DOT com>