Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Outlook .PST open file backup nightmare.

2004-05-27 15:21:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Outlook .PST open file backup nightmare.
From: jpeppas AT freemail DOT gr (Dimitris Peppas)
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 22:21:18 +0300
The VSP cache files are *.vsp , so I don't think that the TMP files are from
VSP.
The log for VSP is ssm.
Did you upgrade from MP or FP. I wonder if the VSP.sys file is loaded (MP
used OTM)
To enable VSP on the client, you have to go to the Client Attributes tab on
the master server properties.
>From there you can select (or add ) the client and enable Open file Backups

Read about VSP prerequisites (needs a non snapped volume to place the VSP
file, quite time etc)