Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FP6 install

2004-05-26 18:02:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FP6 install
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 17:02:53 -0500
--EP0wieDxd4TSJjHq

* Marx, Keath <Keath.Marx AT anthem DOT com> [2004-05-25 15:17]:
> I am performing a rebuild of my master server.  I was at FP5 most recentl=
y.
> Can I install directly to FP6 or must I install, do FP3, then FP5, recover
> my Database and then upgrade to FP6?

FP6 is a complete install. You do NOT have to step through each. You
WILL have to remove the existing version first, though. Make sure you
have backups of your tape configs, though. even though it's an Uninstall
as part of an Upgrade, it will blow away some of the configs (very
irritating).

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com