Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FP6 install

2004-05-25 15:17:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FP6 install
From: Keath.Marx AT anthem DOT com (Marx, Keath)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 15:17:42 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4428C.F373257E

I am performing a rebuild of my master server.  I was at FP5 most recently.
Can I install directly to FP6 or must I install, do FP3, then FP5, recover
my Database and then upgrade to FP6?

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.
------_=_NextPart_001_01C4428C.F373257E

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCI=
I">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2657.7=
3">
<TITLE>FP6 install</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000080" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am perf=
orming a rebuild of my master server.&nbsp; I was at FP5 most recently.&n=
bsp; Can I install directly to FP6 or must I install, do FP3, then FP5, r=
ecover my Database and then upgrade to FP6?</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>

<BR>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,=20
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confiden=
tial
and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law.  Any unautho=