Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpclntcmd on Solaris 2.6 client fails

2004-05-25 12:43:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpclntcmd on Solaris 2.6 client fails
From: gary.andresen AT pnwdata DOT com (Gary Andresen)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:43:17 -0700
I assume you did an nslookup master-server and it returned the correct
value? For a quick test put the master-server host in the hosts file and
make sure the nsswitch.conf file has hosts: files dns. If it works from the
hosts file then it's an issue with dns.

Gary Andresen
Impossible Happens, Plan Ahead
Pacific Northwest Data Inc.