Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vitrual libs, drives and tapes...

2004-05-25 12:34:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vitrual libs, drives and tapes...
From: gary.andresen AT pnwdata DOT com (Gary Andresen)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:34:32 -0700
Hmm I see I'm going to have to go ask some questions about SSO and tape
drive licensing with virtual tape. SSO and tape drive robotic support is
licensed per drive.

So Paul what did VERITAS say about your licenses when you moved from 3
libraries to one virtual library? Did you just keep your drive count the
same?

Thanks

Gary Andresen
Impossible Happens, Plan Ahead