Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Removing media expiration dates

2004-05-21 13:53:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Removing media expiration dates
From: justin.lloyd AT mci DOT com (Justin C. Lloyd)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:53:55 -0400
I have some tapes that I must have inadvertantly set an expiration date
on, and I would like to remove them.  In the Media screen of the Admin
Console, if I highlight a tape and select 'Change', the dialog box shows
an expiration date of about 1 year from now.  However, in bpmedialist
the expiration date is INFINITY, as I had tested changing that tape with
'bpexpdate -m MEDIA_ID -d infinity'.

So how do I remove the tape expiration dates that show in the Admin
Console?  I know how to fix the image expiration dates using bpexpdate.

Thanks,

Justin

--
Justin C. Lloyd