Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up MSSQL Server

2004-05-21 04:12:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up MSSQL Server
From: ArifB AT excelcom.co DOT id (Arif Budiman)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 15:12:35 +0700
Hi guys,
There is no wrong thing in the configuration,bch script, nor
installation. I've tried to apply any suggestions posted here but no one
can solve the problem. But fortunately after I install new NBU Client
4.5 MP6 (the previous one is MP5) it works properly (NBU Master is
4.5MP6).

May be you'll be confused getting dbbackup log, before NBU Client 4.5MP6
applied, likes :

16:50:49 [808,3076] <4> CDBbackcat::GetVirtualServer: INF - Accessing
database instance <JKTGRHXIVRLOG01> on server <JKTGRHXIVRLOG01>.
16:51:11 [808,3076] <8> CDBbackupView::ClassDropDownList: WARN - Error:
bpcllist not found in C:\Program
Files\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin\admincmd\bpcllist.exe.
16:51:11 [808,3076]     CONTINUATION: - The system cannot find the path
specified.

Regards,
Arif Budiman
NOC - Backup Administrator