Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] from all logs report NB4.5_FP5

2004-05-20 18:43:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] from all logs report NB4.5_FP5
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 17:43:23 -0500
--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

* Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com> [2004-05-20 17:46]:
> Hello Rob
>=20
> Have you heard if this feature of a central source of excludes/includes i=
s on the list of features to add.=20
>=20
> Also, is there a place that we can see such a list.=20
>=20
> For others then Rob, what does the domain of netbackup supporting sys adm=
ins think of this.=20
>=20
> I would think that having a source of server side options that could be m=
erged with client options to get the effective working set of  options woul=
d be great.=20
>=20
> So when one has several hundred windows 2k boxes and all of them require =
5 or so excludes beyond the default os system supplied excludes then one co=
uld just enter those excludes in a file that is associated with the policy =
or policy/schedule.=20

That would be great for us.

--=20
David Rock