Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] from all logs report NB4.5_FP5

2004-05-20 17:46:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] from all logs report NB4.5_FP5
From: Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com (Len Boyle)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 17:46:04 -0400
Hello Rob

Have you heard if this feature of a central source of excludes/includes is on
the list of features to add.

Also, is there a place that we can see such a list.

For others then Rob, what does the domain of netbackup supporting sys admins
think of this.

I would think that having a source of server side options that could be merged
with client options to get the effective working set of  options would be
great.

So when one has several hundred windows 2k boxes and all of them require 5 or
so excludes beyond the default os system supplied excludes then one could just
enter those excludes in a file that is associated with the policy or
policy/schedule.

len