Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] from all logs report NB4.5_FP5

2004-05-20 17:03:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] from all logs report NB4.5_FP5
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 16:03:14 -0500
I think that the code includes some vestiages of an
almost-feature... the filename implies the capability
to have an exclude list centrally defined at part of a backup
policy, which is not actually possible.
(exclude lists exist only on the client...)

You will see this message quite a bit if you look
closely.  It does not indicate or cause any problems.

HTH
rob