Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re:Solaris vs IBMTape LTO-2 driver

2004-05-19 13:33:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re:Solaris vs IBMTape LTO-2 driver
From: bwindle AT wlgore DOT com (Bobby R Windle)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:33:26 -0400
--=_alternative 0060788485256E99_=

We were running Solaris 8.  In the beginning, we used the Solaris driver.
Then later on switching to IBM driver.
Since then we upgraded to Solaris 9 ( so much better ) and now we are now
back to the  Solaris driver again.
Point is, we have switched drivers and I still have not have had any
issues with restores...
We are backing up microsoft, netware and unix......
--=_alternative 0060788485256E99_=

beginning, we used the Solaris driver. &nbsp;Then later on switching to IBM
driver.</font>
much better ) and now we are now back to the &nbsp;Solaris driver again.</font>
still have not have had any issues with restores... </font>
unix......</font>
--=_alternative 0060788485256E99_=--