Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] exclude_list when is it checked?

2004-05-19 13:28:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] exclude_list when is it checked?
From: jbenson AT neurome DOT com (Jon D. Benson)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:28:05 -0700
Greetings

I need to run an ad hoc backup that will include normally excluded
directories listed in my exclude_list file. Does anyone know when the
backup process checks this file? Is it once at the initiation of a
backup job, or periodically during the job? Basically I want to edit the
file and return it to the normal configuration while this ad hoc job is
running.

Thanks!
--
Jon D. Benson