Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SSO

2004-05-18 15:39:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SSO
From: tek_mails AT yahoo DOT com (Juan De la cruz)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 12:39:26 -0700 (PDT)
--0-908313112-1084909166=:70325

Hi!  I'm trying to configure sso via CLI  but so far I can't find any good doc
about it.
all I have are GUI based and GUI is not possible for me.  I am using hp-ux 11i
and netbackup 5.0.

Help! Thanks!

--0-908313112-1084909166=:70325

<DIV>Hi!&nbsp; I'm trying to configure sso via CLI&nbsp; but so far I can't
find any good doc about it.</DIV>
<DIV>all I have are GUI based and GUI is not possible for me.&nbsp; I am using
hp-ux 11i</DIV>
<DIV>and netbackup 5.0.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Help! Thanks!</DIV><p>
href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=24311/*http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/";>SBC
 Yahoo!</a> - Internet access at a great low price.
--0-908313112-1084909166=:70325--