Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpsched : Overdue messages

2004-05-18 08:27:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpsched : Overdue messages
From: Philip.Weber AT egg DOT com (Weber, Philip)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:27:03 +0100
Has anyone seen messages like this in the bpsched log before?

backup_due: Overdue by 330155 seconds

I have got big problems with backups not running when they are supposed to
... hours overnight when no backups are being scheduled when there ought to
be lots running.  It's not window creep.  I have a case just opened with
Veritas but wondered if these messages mean anything to anyone - can't find
anything on google or support.veritas.com to help.

regards, Phil

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Egg
Investments Ltd. is entered in the FSA register under number 190518.

Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse
Square, 138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have received
it in error, please notify the sender by replying with 'received in
error' as the subject and then delete it from your mailbox.