Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Can we have these alerts emailed ?

2004-05-17 05:45:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can we have these alerts emailed ?
From: Paul.Porcelli AT aggreko.co DOT uk (Paul Porcelli)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 10:45:40 +0100
Hi folks,
our L180 Tape Library had a problem over the weekend
and started logging the following in our Solaris
/var/adm/messages file.

May 17 09:10:45 gla1bs01 tldcd[26611]: [ID 784066 daemon.error] TLD(0) key =
0x2, asc = 0x4, ascq = 0x3,
LOGICAL UNIT NOT READY, MANUAL INTERVENTION REQUIRED

I can script a cron job to look for these messages, but I was
wondering if there is any way I can get Netbackup to email me
these messages.
N.B. I would only want critical issues emailed.

Thanks.

==
Paul Porcelli

Visit us at http://www.aggreko.com

Confidentiality Notice:  This communication and any accompanying attachments
contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and
purpose.  This communication is private and protected by law.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby respectfully notified that any
disclosures, copying, forwarding or distribution, or the taking of any action
based on the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited.