Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive Details - Not Connected

2004-05-14 18:53:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive Details - Not Connected
From: jrmajor AT TexasChildrensHospital DOT org (Major, Rusty)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 17:53:03 -0500
Update:
I bounced the box and for the servers that were showing up Not Connected
before, I have one entry that's normal, and one that still says "Not
Connected". I've also noticed that some of the servers have drives reporting as
Down, but I've Uped them all through the command line on each server.
Suggestions?