Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Consolidation of three NBU 4.5 masters

2004-05-13 10:09:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Consolidation of three NBU 4.5 masters
From: jon.hardt AT cendant DOT com (Hardt, Jon)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 08:09:02 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C438F3.AAE89396

I have three NBU Datacenter 4.5 master servers. I want to consolidate all
backup policies into one machine, but am a little unsure how to go about
doing so. Can anyone point me to a doc out there that outlines this process?
My search of Veritas' knowledge base has proven fruitless so far...TIA

------_=_NextPart_001_01C438F3.AAE89396

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2655.35">
<TITLE>Consolidation of three NBU 4.5 masters</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I have three NBU Datacenter 4.5 master =
servers. I want to consolidate all backup policies into one machine, =
but am a little unsure how to go about doing so. Can anyone point me to =
a doc out there that outlines this process? My search of Veritas' =
knowledge base has proven fruitless so far...TIA</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C438F3.AAE89396--