Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Robtest failed

2004-05-12 05:03:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Robtest failed
From: hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se (Hampus Lind)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:03:27 +0200
Hi!

The robotic arm is not ready. If it`s not ready under a minute or so
(depending on what robot you have) its probably broken. Or sometimes tapes
get stuck in the robotic hand/glove. When this happens for us we open the
library and remove the tape from the hand and put back where it belong. If
the same error occurs again we call the library manufacture and they replace
the hand for us.

If there is someting wrong with your HW there should be some kind of error
in the library display (if you have on).

Best Regards
Hampus Lind