Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vision!

2004-05-12 01:00:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vision!
From: ekholm AT ekholm DOT org (Mike Ekholm)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 00:00:32 -0500
I do agree.  I was expecting some sales (or even a majority of sales) but
most of the breakouts I attended where a complete waste of time. I would
say 10% of the ones I attended provided useful content (the NBU tuning
one for sure, as well as a VCS session I attended are the only two that
stand out).

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 02:28:19PM -0400, Greenberg, Katherine A wrote:

> I, personally, found little of technical merit, beyond personal
> conversations with other users and also with folks I encountered from
> VRTS engineering. I found the technical breakouts to be lacking in
> anything but marketing *NEW* products and services...
>
> Anyone else?

 -Mike Ekholm
--
Mike Ekholm, UNIX Sys Admin  -  ekholm AT ekholm DOT org
web: http://www.ekholm.org ham: kc0mpu irc: Nalez