Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vision!

2004-05-11 12:39:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vision!
From: pcd AT xinupro DOT com (Peter DrakeUnderkoffler)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 12:39:38 -0400
Of all the breakout and other talks I attended, maybe one on filesystem
was worthwhile
only when I asked detailed questions.  The deep dive demos were at least
a live
demo where you could ask questions to cater what you saw.  The rest of it
was for a CTO or manager.  I kept hearing contradictions from the key note
speakers about how this was for SEs.  I did benefit from the "Lab" coat
thing
in which they were very responsive.  I already had email conversations
yesterday
and today with one of them who said he would get me an answer to my
question.

I think Microsoft Power Point should have been referenced as one of
the Platinum Partners....

I'll be skipping next year.

Peter