Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vision!

2004-05-11 10:40:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vision!
From: JDSmith AT rbmg DOT com (Jeff Smith)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:40:11 -0400
I agree with you Kate.  I was very disappointed with the amount of
Technical info presented.  The info in the breakouts was little more
than we could get from Product Brochures and White Papers.  And if I
heard one more thing about NetApp, I would have screamed.  I went to get
info on Veritas products, not NetApp....  And what was up with the
"shared" Appreciation Party and drink limits?

Jeff Smith
Systems Consultant
Brocade Certified SAN Designer
NetBank, Inc.