Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 50 issues after upgrade to V4.5MP6

2004-05-11 00:24:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 50 issues after upgrade to V4.5MP6
From: kastus AT epocrates DOT com (Konstantin 'Kastus' Shchuka)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 21:24:29 -0700
On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 08:43:25AM +0800, Kelana Putra SETIA wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>      We are also facing this Status 50. Ours is a NetBackup 4.5 with MP5
> on Solaris 8. Funny thing was that our vendor suggested to either go for
> MP6 or upgrade to  Solaris 9.

Sounds really strange. I have two master servers, both running 4.5MP6,
one on Solaris 8, another on Solaris 7. I had error 50 on Solaris 7 only,
and the problem disappeared after installing hotfix. Solaris 8 runs
without hotfix and without error 50.

--
Konstantin 'Kastus' Shchuka
Unix System Administrator