Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU to backup exchange without the exchange client? Anyone backing up Cisco Unity System?

2004-05-10 12:56:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU to backup exchange without the exchange client? Anyone backing up Cisco Unity System?
From: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com (King, Cheryl)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:56:01 -0600
I apoligize, I'm not familiar with MS Exchange and I need to backup some
Exchange servers.  We currently don't use any of the add-on client products for
databases and don't really want to for Exchange.  Can you backup an Exchange
server without purchasing the Exchange client?

Is anyone backing up a Cisco Unity System?

Cheryl King
System Administrator II
AIS - OpenView System and Servers Certified
Intrado Inc.
1601 Dry Creek Drive
Longmont, CO 80503
direct: 720.864.5162
mobile: 720.840.4786
page:  303-207-4648
fax: 720.494.6600
email: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com

Intrado.® Informed Response. ®
www.intrado.com

ATTENTION:

contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at 720.494.5800 and destroy
all copies of this message and any attachments.