Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up MSSQL Server

2004-05-10 07:41:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up MSSQL Server
From: cecchind AT qwestip DOT net (Dave Cecchino)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 07:41:03 -0400 (EDT)
I've always seen that if you are running the netbackup service as local
account it doesn't work that well, make sure you start the netbackup
service as a real user account, example create a user called netbackup
with admin permission.

Also check the bphdb logs , dbclient, and dbbackup logs normally point to
the error, and bump up the verbose. Make sure you change thelogin as a
normal account rather than system account.