Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] brain no workee pt 2 "failed to load the media d bs: No such file or directory (2)"

2004-05-07 10:04:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] brain no workee pt 2 "failed to load the media d bs: No such file or directory (2)"
From: Keath.Marx AT anthem DOT com (Marx, Keath)
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 10:04:34 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4343C.39CFBFD8

I think I found the article and am working on it.  When I run the
consistency check I get this message at the top:
"failed to load the media dbs: No such file or directory (2)"

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.
------_=_NextPart_001_01C4343C.39CFBFD8

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-asci=
i">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2657.7=
3">
<TITLE>RE: [Veritas-bu] brain no workee pt 2 &quot;failed to load the med=
ia dbs: No such file or directory (2)&quot; </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000080" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I think I=
 found the article and am working on it.&nbsp; When I run the consistency=
 check I get this message at the top:</FONT></P>

<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><B><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">&quot;failed to load the=
 media dbs: No such file or directory (2)&quot;</FONT></B></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>

<BR>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,=20
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confiden=
tial
and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law.  Any unautho=