Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup of TRU64

2004-05-06 05:41:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup of TRU64
From: sdebrouw AT ulb.ac DOT be (Simone De Brouwer)
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 11:41:25 +0200
Hello,

The backup of a TRU64 V5.1 2650 aborts with the message :

backup of client zoug.vub.ac.be  exited with status 40 (network
connection
broken)
media manager terminated during mount of media id NS0801, possible media
mount timeout
media manager terminated by parent process

The connections are OK  (ping, telnet, bpclntcmd...), I have tried with
another pool,
but without success.

I have no problems with backups on  TRU64 V5.1 1885.
The version of NBU is 4.5MP6.

Thanks for yours suggestions

Simone De Brouwer
    Simone De Brouwer     -  Operations  -

      email : sdebrouw AT ulb.ac DOT be
      phone  :  32 2 650 3727 / 3785
      fax   :  32 2 650 3740
    Brussels Free University Supercomputing Centre,  Belgium.