Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] expiring tapes

2004-05-04 15:04:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] expiring tapes
From: jrmajor AT TexasChildrensHospital DOT org (Major, Rusty)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 14:04:35 -0500
Forgot to add that you will want to run:
vmquery -deassignbyid c0267d <pool_number> <status> -h <mediaserver>
You can get <pool number> <status> by running just: vmquery -m c0267d
4.5 will automagically update the volume database after expiring, but 3.4
doesn't. When you're done, move them to the appropriate volume pool (scratch,
etc.) if you need to.

have fun!
Rusty