Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Release Date of 5.1

2004-05-03 20:04:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Release Date of 5.1
From: gary.andresen AT pnwdata DOT com (Gary Andresen)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 17:04:07 -0700
When I left Veritas the basic rule was; try to have a patch release every
quarter, so MP1 was recently released so do not expect MP2 till end of this
quarter (expect hot fixes between then). 5.1 being a dot release will
probably be a CD release and was expected in the second quarter (read May,
June). Of course I do not work there anymore so things have a strange way
of changing :--). We very well could see MP2 and 5.1 come out within weeks
of each other.

Gary Andresen
Impossible Happens, Plan Ahead
Pacific Northwest Data Inc.