Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Questions to ask a Netbackup Admin on an interview *interesting*

2004-05-26 17:10:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Questions to ask a Netbackup Admin on an interview *interesting*
From: mark AT steelfamily DOT org (mark)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 22:10:14 +0100
Personally I dont think these will help. I've been using netbackup since it
was called netbackup, and I still don't know ( or care ) what all the error
codes are. Its really how you go about solving a problem thats important.

Hire someone smart and give them a manual and access to this mail list :)

Mark