Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Slots available in a library

2004-04-23 14:46:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Slots available in a library
From: Tammy.Yosifovski AT usfc DOT com (Yosifovski, Tammy)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:46:05 -0400

----=_NextPart_ST_14_49_11_Friday_April_23_2004_27869

I am looking for a Netbackup 4.5.3 (Unix and Windows) command that would
produce a list of which tapes slots are available/do not contain tapes.

Thank you for your help!!

Tammy Yosifovski

----------
This e-mail is the exclusive, private and confidential property of the=
 sender. The
information contained in it is intended solely for the use of the sender=
 and the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby=
 advised that
any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any=
 action in
reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you=
 have received
this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (call the=
 USF
Corporation Technical Support Center at 1-800-753-4563) and then destroy=
 this
document and any copies in any form immediately.  Finally, the recipient=
 should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. USF=
 Corporation
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this=
 email.
----------
----=_NextPart_ST_14_49_11_Friday_April_23_2004_27869

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dus-ascii">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 6.0.6396.0">
<TITLE>Slots available in a library</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am looking for a Netbackup 4.5.3 (Unix=
 and Windows) command that would produce a list of which tapes slots are=
 available/do not contain tapes.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thank you for your help!!</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><I><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Tammy Yosifovski</FONT></I>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

</BODY>