Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Limit jobs per client?

2004-04-23 06:03:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Limit jobs per client?
From: FionaG AT LechabileSS.co DOT za (Fiona Greenhough)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:03:01 +0200
Hi

You can limit per individual client by using the bpclient -client <clientname>
-max_jobs <number>.

Regards
Fiona Greenhough
Manager: Veritas Support
LECHABILE Storage Solutions (PTY) Ltd

Unit 1, Cambridge Commercial Park
Regent Street, Paulshof
P O Box 784013, Sandton, 2146

Switchboard: +27 11 519 8100
Phone: +27 11 519 8124
Fax: +27 11 519 8147
Cell: +27 082 338 4754
Email:  Fionag AT lechabiless.co DOT za <mailto:Fionag AT lechabiless.co DOT
za>

This e-mail and attachments relating thereto, is intended for the
above-mentioned recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
notify the sender and delete it immediately as it contains information relating
to the official business of LECHABILE Storage Solutions (PTY) Ltd, which is
confidential, legally privileged and proprietary to LECHABILE Storage Solutions
(PTY) Ltd.  LECHABILE Storage Solutions (PTY) Ltd does not own and endorse any
other content.  The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of
the sender unless clearly stated as being those of LECHABILE Storage Solutions
(PTY) Ltd.