Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] List directories being backed up

2004-04-17 23:28:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] List directories being backed up
From: drt8243 AT hotmail DOT com (David Thome)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 03:28:06 +0000
<P>Hello experts.&nbsp; Is there a NBU command that will show&nbsp;a list of
the directories that have been backed up by a given client?&nbsp; I ran into
the netbackup command, "bpflist" &nbsp;but this gave me an extreme amount of
detail, every file that was backed up, fifty million lines of data.&nbsp; </P>
<P>I just want a list of the directories,&nbsp; maybe two or three&nbsp; levels
deep, for example, not every file.&nbsp;&nbsp; bpimagelist man pages says it
can do it but I sure haven't been able to get it to output anything that
resembles directories.</P>
<P>Thank you in advance for your super support.</P></DIV></div><br
clear=all><hr> <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2731??PS=";>MSN Toolbar
provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download!</a>