Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Uggg... bpdbjobs -all_columnss -- APTARE StorageConsole provides....

2004-04-15 12:59:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Uggg... bpdbjobs -all_columnss -- APTARE StorageConsole provides....
From: josh.collins AT aptare DOT com (Joshua Collins)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:59:34 -0700
Karl,

You might want to take a test drive of APTARE StorageConsole, the Web
Based SRM Management and Reporting Tool with cutting edge historical
reporting, real-time dashboards and future forecasting and analysis.

The feature which immediately came to mind when reading your posting is
the Job Detail Report. This report provides a great deal of information
on any running, queued, successful, or failed job in your environment.

The Job Detail provides all the information you would like to see ("
KB/Sec | PATHNAME_OF_THE_STREAM | ELASPSED_TIME_COMPLETED| KB_BACKEDUP |
STATUS | POLICY | CLIENT") in an extremely readable format.

Furthermore, the job detail provides: the pathnames of all related
streams for the job if multistreaming was enabled, details of each
attempt, links to policy and schedule data, and much more.

This is just one report selected from a broad array of powerful reports
supported by APTARE StorageConsole which have been developed to relieve
the pain of users of Backup and Restore products such as Veritas
NetBackup.

If you or anyone else would simply like a demo login to our
demonstration portal, just send an email to demo AT aptare DOT com with "demo
account" in the subject heading.

If you're curious to find out more about the tool, take a look at
http://www.aptare.com/software.

Best Regards,

Josh Collins