Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vault question [unmarking vaulted images]

2004-04-15 12:20:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vault question [unmarking vaulted images]
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:20:35 -0500
rob-

Your wordy email didn't really answer Kevin's question about "how to
re-vault an image"

Kevin, the answer to 1) depends on what you mean by re-vault...

To re-duplicate AND re-eject an image:
expire the second copy (using the catalog GUI or else `bpexpdate
-backupid <host_1234567890> -copy 2`) and rerun the vault profile

or

To just re-eject an image:
Put the vaulted tape(s) that contain this image back into the robot
and rerun the vault profile.

HTH
rob